Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Missing Nethilia

  1. #1
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I miss Nethilia. Has she changed her name? Am I just overlooking her posts? I love her sweet Addy pic in her siggie , but I do not remember seeing it for days now... I hope she is okay.

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I haven't seen her either. Miss_Nellie_O'Malley is still missing, too. [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LindaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2003
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last I remember, Neth's grandma was close to passing away, and she was traveling to be with her.

    Linda

  4. #4
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    Linda, I was just going to post what you said. If she is reading this at all...my prayers are with her!!! I understand what she is going through! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes - she traveled to Texas to be with her Mom for her Grandma's funeral.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so sorry to hear that. [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

    Nethilia, you are in my thoughts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •